Sunday, April 06, 2008

Take a chance on Meme

Christina of Lucrative Pain tagged me with this meme, and so did Ambulance Driver and so did Roberta X, and this one seems tougher than usual, but it seems I'm destined to answer anyhoo because soon the whole planet will have tagged me and the guilt will be unbearable. Let's see...

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play....

*************************
Delusions of adequacy, often falling short.

How's that?
Dont' be mad, Holly. I'll try again:
1. Right, wrong, eventually found my way.
2. As you see
3. Done
4 & 5 - I'm going to crap out here. If you want to do this meme and haven't been tagged yet, consider this an open invitation. I figure I'm sposta tag 15 people at this point, and I don't think I'm up to it! Maybe later...
That's hopeful-sounding, right? Okay. That's the one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am sad now. That can't be right!

Turk Turon said...

What a beautiful picture!! Wow! Even on an itty bitty Blackberry.

Christina RN LMT said...

That looks like a very good path to follow.