Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Phlegmmy's first scrubs...

I went to the uniform shop yesterday to order my scrubs for lab, and I vexed rather longer than I intended over which top to get.  I probably should have gotten both. (or all three).  But I was in a hurry, and for this semester, I'll need it for 2 hours for one day a week, so... not so much.

My schedule in town is not as bad as I expected it to be.  One of my 4 classes is entirely online, and one is a hybrid, so I'll only have to be there on Tuesday night for 4 more times this semester, so that eases the schedule somewhat.  I'm hoping to get into a yoga class routine starting next week.  The books I MUST have are slowly trickling into the bookstore, more than a week after I ordered them.  Next semester, it's Amazon for me.  I don't have time for this slow drip of books-- I have quite a bit of studying to do with one I'll pick up today for a class tomorrow.  Meh.

This is exciting, but I have TONS to do.  I'm off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures?

gfa

Old NFO said...

You go Girl! Do the scrubs have puppies on them???

Tam said...

If you do not have the most festive scrubs I've ever seen, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. :D