Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blegroll

I rarely bleg, and never for myself, but a couple of ongoing issues could use some attention, so I just want to put it out there:

Squeaky is grappling with ongoing medical issues. I know it's been a struggle and a challenging time, and that any support that comes her way is appreciated. Tip jar is located below the bold letters on left that say "SURGERY FUND."

My friend at SystemsReady is going through some difficulties owing to being jerked around by a university with regard to an internship and student housing(read the circumstances here).  She finds herself in very cruel circumstances which imperil the continuance of her education.  She is a remarkable young woman and is offering 2 hours of custom website-design in exchange for a $50 donation.  Sounds like a bargain on web design, and she's brilliant. Though she's been a guest in my home and friend and daughter of beloved friend, I say that with absolutely no bias: she's a smart one, and worthy of support.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Thank you so much for the link, Phlegmmy! You are a true friend and a superlative lady.