Monday, June 06, 2011

PhlegmPhest 2011

*insert throat clearing sound here*

Yes, Christina dubbed it PhlegmPhest so that's what we'll call it. Himself and I had a spectacular time this weekend. I'll try to write more later today, but I'm plumb tuckered out.

I have to say it's lovely to have people come over, to cook for them all weekend and yet, as if by magic, when they leave, your kitchen is cleaner than when they all arrived.

I'm grinning to myself about what a nice bunch of folks our friends are.
Cheers, m'dears!

8 comments:

drjim said...

"PhlegmPhest"!
Hah, I love it!
Just wish I was located somewhere more in the middle of the country so I could meet up with some of you.
Being stuck out here on the Left Coast (and it's getting more 'lefty' every day)is starting to get really annoying....

Christina RN LMT said...

I had so much FUN!

Got back last night to find my internet down. Apparently, the numbskull installer used inside wire for the outside part of the install.

:facepalm:

It's all fixed now, and so I wander from blog to blog, trying to see what I've missed. :)

Jennifer said...

It was wonderful, as always. Lovely to see everyone again.

Old NFO said...

And it was fun!!!! :-)

Mulligan said...

I'd like to reserve my spot on the taste-testing squad again for next time.

nomnomnomnom

Josh Kruschke said...

drjim -

If you move to TX, try Austin that way it won't be a tittle culture shock from what your used to.

;-)
Josh

Farmmom said...

It was fabulous as always. Phlemmy and Law Dog are absolutely the best hosts. The food was delicious and the company the best. Thank you so much my dear. Love you both

Barbara Bruederlin said...

PhlgemPhest sounds like the most magical time! Your friends are truly the luckiest people ever. Do post pix once you have recovered from all that PhlegmPhesting.