Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, Puppy Sunday: I love the smell of puppy in the morning


Here was the first thing I saw on Saturday morning, and what a lovely sight he was. :)


Looking at the photo, I see his collar was put back on upside down, but otherwise all is well in my world. Somehow, I managed to wake up without feeling an intrepid little tongue darting up my nostril, thank goodness. That seems to be their favored way of waking mommy, because it's guar-on-teed to bring mumsy to full consciousness, however disgruntledly.

4 comments:

Miz Minka said...

Lovely indeed that Chuy's home, and I love those ears. They remind me of Mitzi. Happy for you!! :)

Vinogirl said...

I'm glad you sleep with your camera, otherwise you wouldn't have got such a cute piccy :)

Old NFO said...

LOL- Now that is a picture... At least Chuy is little :-)

Ann diPomazio said...

Yay for Chuy!