Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fat Cat - Beautiful in any language!

Now the person who posted this on youtube called it "fat cat in China" but I'd bet a lung this is Japanese. I kept hearing "nekko" which I think is Japanese for "cat" and I heard "deska" which I think means "already," but I could be wrong. Anyway - I think it's so adorable that someone has come up with a manageable cat-- just keep them too fat to move. I love when the guy tucks it in for a nap! Now if only they can invent an immobile, manageable cat that is dander-free.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is Japanese. Ikaga deska is Japanese for "How are things?" like "How's it going?" The Japanese end any question with the addition "ka". My Japanese is rusty.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin yer right. Japanese. Dated a girl once who had a cat like that. fed the thing 24/7. Thing is, she was about as big herself. Nether one could take "no" for an answer or push themself away from a buffet.

Anonymous said...

CCTV- in the upper left hand corner- China Central Television. Japanese talk show people talking about a film clip from China?

Anonymous said...

Well, there you go.

Anonymous said...

Japanese "news" show, Chinese cat. Cats this size are often spotted in Kiwiland, too.