Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Shoe-Tist.











I'm srsly drooling over this red suede confection from Cole-Haan. Sadly (or just as well, actually), these $350 puppies sold out practically overnight.












I'm digging on the whip-stitch satin ribbon around the edges of these Betsey Johnson delights.












These red ones are campy as can be, which means I may have to have them. I'm drooling.








My inner drag-queen is crying out for the pink streetwalker sandals. Prolly not getting those, either.

Doesn't it just suck to behave and live within a budget? *le sigh*
Alas.
I'll just console myself by wearing my Gladiatrix Space Hooker shoes today.

7 comments:

steff66 said...

Drooling along with you. Be sure to go see "Inglourious Basterds", if only for the shoes alone! muah

Anonymous said...

(knock, knock, knock)
There's no place like home,
there's no place like home,
there's no place like home.

Yeah, let's see Dorothy walk around OZ in those beauties.

B Woodman

Barbara Bruederlin said...

They do ratchet up the droolability factor, don't they?

rickn8or said...

Gladi-Dominatrix Space Hooker shooz??

Old NFO said...

I'm sorry, but I can't see paying more for shoes than I pay for guns :-)

Vinogirl said...

Ooh...defo drool-worthy on the top two.

phlegmfatale said...

drool-worthy, indeed!