Wednesday, July 18, 2007

quick and before I read any spoilers, I want to predict something about Harry Potter.

I think Snape will turn out to be a good guy, even though he had to kill Dumbledore at the end of the last book. I think that was part of his pact with Dumbledore to protect Harry.

I think that other kid will turn out to be the one that was the prophecy kid, not Harry. I think THAT kid will die, and so will Hagred.

That's my predicition, for what it's worth, which is exactly what you paid to read it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think Snape will be good as well, and that's also why I thought he killed Dumbledore in the last book. I don't think Harry will die -- I think it will be Voldemort.

Attila the Mom said...

I agree about Snape. Love your other predictions! Can't wait to see what happens!