Saturday, May 24, 2014

That's not it...

I have loads of samples of perfume, and I tried one for the first time today that was primarily a musk. Now, most musk on the market is synthetic, but this may have been civet or somesuch. Went by a friend's house briefly and her 2 of her 3 pit bulls (the big ones) could not get close enough to me. The perfume is actually rather nice, but, uh, pit bulls is not the target audience I'd like to please!!!

I'll be able to wear this several more times, but I'm going to be careful about where and when!

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

So what you're saying is you've created a "puppy love" scent? :-)

Jess said...

I quit wearing cologne years ago. Insects, including wasps and bees, liked what I wore.

Jennifer said...

Ha! Yeah, definitely going to have to be careful about that one.