Friday, January 27, 2012

find your happy place

This week has been a total grind, but this is the last week I'll have with such a brutal schedule, since the show starts tonight and there won't be more rehearsals on weeknights. Next week I expect to settle back into a routine of yoga classes and rigorous study every evening, and maybe I'll even try to make a dent in the Close Encounters pile of laundry. Or not.

Anyway, I'll be less stressed out, and that is certain. Oh, and maybe I'll get more than 5 hours of sleep tonight. I'm just proud of myself for making it through this week without cracking into a beer or a bottle of wine, because I really couldn't afford to wake up the next day with things any more throwed off than they were going to be anyway.

In the meantime, a lovely diversion: John Fluevog is having a shoe sale! I probably won't buy any, but these certainly do tickle my fancy. Purdy!

Have a great weekend. I'll post about opening night tomorrow, but don't look for the post to be early. I plan on having a much-deserved lie-in tomorrow. I may sleep till the afternoon. Or not. I'll probably pop awake at 6am out of habit. Hopefully not, though. Hopefully visions of sugar-plum candy-colored Fluevogs will be dancing through my head.

Oh wait, they always are. :P

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

I do believe that you NEVER slow down.
Good luck on opening night lovey and enjoy your lie in.
Give me a call when you quit meeting yourself coming and going.
HUGS