Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ivan probably blame this on my iPhone, but...

[thank you, auto-blood-correct on my iphone -- subject line was meant to be "i can probobably", not "ivan probably"]
I'm having a bear of a time updating my blog, of late. I've been dizzyingly busy in a good way, and the phone updates I've attempted to post have failed more than half the time. This time, I'm trying to post with no photos, and hopefully that will make the difference. I hope you are all having a grand holiday season with your dear ones. I'm cherishing every moment with my sweet puppydogs. Cheers to you all, and I'll post at greater length very soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Guffaw in AZ said...

Thanks. Don't sweat the small stuff. We'll be here.

Jay G said...

Don't pet the sweaty stuff either...