Monday, September 06, 2010

Here's Miss Muffin

Honestly, she's an adorable little soul. I keep driving by, hoping to catch the homeowner at home, and I keep missing him. Wish I could take her home and start working on pruning her little bearclaws.


***NOTE - Sunday afternoon I went by the house and the owner was home. I knocked on the door and he came to the door. I smiled and introduced myself, shook his hand and said I adored his little dog and that I was sad they are moving and if he ever needs a home for her, be it soon or 10 years from now, to please call me. He said he has her for his little girl and couldn't part with her. Fair enough. Maybe he'll call me someday, but I feel better knowing that he seemed like a nice guy. Until then, I'll make the most of seeing her on my nightly walks, scratching her ears through the fence and cooing at her sweet little self. *le sigh*


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Aww, she is a sweetheart!

Vinogirl said...

Cute, cute, cute!

steff66 said...

Leave a note!!!

Shannon said...

Oh, she is just too cute - I can't blame you for wanting to scoop her up and take her home!