Brilliant.I am SO copying that.
That is incredibly edible! How wonderful, and creative.I'd just worry that the gummi bears would melt from the heat of the light bulbs, but I bet she figured out how to do it.
OMG! Let's put one of those in the Houston humidity. "Honey, is this melted butter on the dining table?" "The chandelier is raining!""Why do the mashed potatoes taste sweet?"
I'd just eat the danged thing.
I've got to have one...and cadburys chocolate furniture to go with it.
I explored the rest of her site. Thanks for sharing this. I love it.
That would last about a week in my house.
not even that around this apartment complex lol.is cute though, should be a way to simulate that with plastic, or coat them in something to keep them from melting and/or rotting. otherwise it's just a bug magnet.
That is cool indeed.
Post a Comment