Saturday, March 10, 2007

Love this song by the Eurythmics...





...

It was kind of a mixed blessing that I was at that class on Friday: my favorite doggie resident moved to California with her owners, and I would have boo-hooed like a goober if I'd been on the property. Isn't that silly? She's such a funny little animal - I would have liked to say goodbye, but I guess it's better this way. Anyway, she was a little beam of sunshine - she was a homely mix of several breeds - one of those dogs that is born looking old - but she was incredibly sweet-natured. She'd always pull at the lead to get to my office door, and she trained me to bring her treats whenever she walked by. But you know me - I'm a total sucker for the bitches.

Y'all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

HollyB said...

You KNOW I'm listenin'. But you're blood pressure goes down 10 points. When I smell puppy breath, mine goes down. It's the aromatherapy for dog lovers.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

What on earth are you going to do with yourself once you don't have to get up at 6 on weekends any longer?

FHB said...

Great toon.