Wednesday, January 11, 2006



Ah, sad news from the world of entertainment, today. After years of slumming in third world---er, that is, lesser developed nations, Angelina Jolie has contracted some sort of parasite. Doctors estimate the host may survive the alien lurve chile rending its way out of her sylph-like body, no doubt in hopes of finding itself a square meal. I'm making a mental note to send that kid a chicken-fried steak with an extra helping of gravy, a side of string beans and hamhocks, and peach cobbler with ice cream. By the way, Brad Pitt enjoyed his cinematic peak in the extraordinary "True Romance," which I watched last night. As the thespian masterfully clutched his honey-bear bong, I thought "Wow, so life-like, so realistic. He must have studied pot-heads for this role. Good acting!"

2 comments:

Mark Alread said...

When that alien parasite finally bursts out I wonder if Brad Pitt will be manning the video camera.

Thanks for the comment on our site. I'm so glad I clicked your name to check out your blogfrom a fellow Dallas-ville resident. I'm book marking your blog.

phlegmfatale said...

Thanks, mark! I had no idea so many locals were a-bloggin'. Nice to see you!

You MUST see it, Becky. I always thought Christian Slater peaked in Heathers, but True Romance was the film he was born to play. Gary Oldman was mind-blowing, shocking, really. Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken have one of the best mob waxing scenes ever on film. a must-see.