Thursday, October 30, 2014

OMG. 6 weeks to go!!!

I cain't hardly believe it.

But boy am I ever tuckered out. I have 2 mental health clinicals remaining, and one hospital clinical left. It's rather hard to believe. I'll be nose to the grindstone from here on out, but it will be worth it.

Heading to Dallas in the morning to see my sweet Momma and Poppa.

Wrung out, and I have to head out early in the morning tomorrow. But before I do, I have to take a test online that's due by midnight tomorrow. Might as well knock it out, now.

The best-- absolute best-- thing about the semester is that I get to go to clinicals at the hospital.  I may not be perfect and I don't know everything down pat, but I'm doing alright, and I love the patients, and they seem to love me. I feel like I'm sort of getting my mud in a ball when I'm at the hospital, and it's amazing how quickly a 13 hour day passes.  Just got home, and it's a little after 8PM. I left the house at 5:30 this morning. Time to take that test and hit the hay.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

You're doing great! Hang in there Lady!