Thursday, March 20, 2014

I did it!

I went to a blog for 5 minutes and I actually posted a comment. I wanted to do more on Spring Break, but maybe I'll get to make the blog rounds this summer. For now, that's all I've got.

I have no time for the rounds. No time for social life. No time for anything. Can't believe I'm in school with dozens of people all the time and this is the most isolated period of my entire life. I felt more sociable working from home. I at least had occasional conversations with people. I'm grateful for the opportunity, but I thought at least with school I'd have a sense of striving toward a common goal with people, but I really don't. I just feel like I'm barely keeping the water out of my lungs.

Speaking of, I've had allergies for a couple of weeks, but today this feels like a headcold. Blarg.  My knee is better. I did have a phone convo with my dear FarmMom, and I will be going to the dr about my knee. 

For now, though, I'm back to studies for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, get the knee checked!!!