Monday, November 18, 2013

Busy busy busy never stopping

I'm getting out of bed in ten minutes, but I'm enjoying the moment of snuggling with soft, wArm and loving puppies, my good little darlings. I've got so much stuff to prepare for next semester, and so much to do to wrap this one up. I have a side project that absorbed my whole weekend, other than a few hours devoted to study. I can't believe how quickly the time is passing and how much is crammed in to my days. The beginning of the semester 12 weeks ago seems like another planet. Or at least another continent. It's great and the time is filled with promise, but it's incredibly stressful. 

It's too late to start with your heart in a headlock
You know you're better than that

Off to start my day. Onwards and upwards, and all that stuff. 

No comments: