Friday, June 01, 2007

Wow. This is some guy's idea of a perfect last meal on earth. He describes a steak as thick as a fat guy's arm, charred on the outside and bloody inside-- sounds glorious, except the charred part may be a little too well-done for me.

______________________________

You know that guy with the virulent strain of tuberculosis, a breath-borne highly infectious and still deadly disease even in the less antibiotic-resistant strains? What a selfish twit. I saw a photo of him online, presumably with his wife whom he traveled by airplane to marry in Greece. I hope he is prosecuted, but he looks like John-John Kennedy, so the more vapid set who seem to be running our country lately will probably give him a pass on the whole thing. Ironically, his thoughtless navel-gazing reminds me of the arrogance of a newbie pilot flying through bad weather and into a fog bank in a small plane and not trusting his instruments. Not us, we're Kennedys. We're too beautiful to die! Actually, if he'd just have been a drunken lout and a Kennedy, survival would have been a cakewalk.

I wonder if the TB guy's mother interned for the JFK administration?

4 comments:

Lin said...

I am with you 100% on this. I think the guy suddenly thought about his personal liability and then started the sobbing remorse act accordingly. Me, me, me. What a piece of pampered crud.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

That is criminally irresponsible. No steak as thick as a fat guy's arm for him!

FHB said...

Yep, throw the book at him.

phlegmfatale said...

lin - yup. yup. Total piece of crud!

barbara - absolutely. Give ME his steak

fathairybastard - let him eat cack!