Sunday, November 13, 2005


My 2 darling girls - beloved niece and much adored doglet - posing before a doggy fashion show about a week before the dog got run over by a car. She's ok, though - nothing broken- miraculously. She rolled under it like a little hot dog, and though she was in shock and just collapsed to the ground when she tried to stand a few minutes later, she has made a nearly full recovery, with the help of some pain-killer for the creaky old joints. My precious niece is one of the most fabulous humans ever, and she's only 8. Look out, world!

3 comments:

Kim Carney said...

They both look beautiful, I am so glad.
Where did that blonde hair come from, she is gorgeous!

Barbara said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Doglet's traumatic experience, but oh it's such a relief to know that she came away unharmed.... What a sweet Valentine she is!

phlegmfatale said...

I think I can claim to be objective when I say they are both fabulous. :)Everyone in my family starts out blond... Thanks for the sympathy about doglet - it stressed me out mightily!